An assignment will be tagged Incomplete due to the following:
For those submitting Google doc:
- The Google doc submitted is inaccessible. Kindly make sure that the Google doc is shared with settings, "Anyone with the link can edit". This will allow our reviewers to give a score breakdown of your assignment and provide feedback.
- The submission is not a Google doc but a different document such as a link to the wireframes or a Loom recording. Kindly submit the correct Google doc for the assignment with the correct settings. Make sure to use the template we provided in the course portal.
- None of the features or deliverables in the Google doc are valid. An example of this is when the response must be at least 100 words but the Google doc only shows 90 words. Kindly make sure to update the assignment and completely implement the feature or comply with the deliverable.
- None of the features or deliverables are checked. Kindly check those features in the submission checklist of your Google doc.
- For those taking the Intro to Web course, make sure that the Replit link is accessible.
For those submitting GitHub repository:
- The GIF requirement (or demo) is not valid where none of the features are shown in the recording. Kindly make sure that the GIF shows the features implemented. Check it twice before submitting.
- The Github repository is inaccessible. Please make sure that if the repo is set to private, share collaboration with codepathreview.
For any updates made to the assignment, resubmit it in the course portal within the extension period so that it will be reviewed. Submissions after the extension period won't be considered. For further clarification, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.