Skip to main content
Web Development - Attendance FAQs
How many absences are allowed?
- You are allowed 2 absences for the duration of the course.
- Your grades will no longer be graded/monitored, and you will not get any course completion certificate if you exceed this.
What happens when I miss a session?
- You will receive an email acknowledging your absence.
- You will still be required to complete the assignment by the deadline.
- The session recording will be posted so that you can watch them at your own time.
I was marked absent by mistake. What do I do?
This typically happens if you join the session using a mobile device. To make sure this doesn’t happen:
- Use a laptop/PC device.
- Register using the email and GitHub used in your CodePath application.
- You did not attend the entirety of the class (you arrived late or left early).
- If you still believe you were marked absent in error, please email email@example.com.