This is an invite-only program.
- Circulate during breakout room practice to facilitate conversation, help students with points of confusion, and ensure strong participation from all students.
- Develop strong relationships with program participants to support their growth and development throughout the program.
- Assist with answering technical questions on Slack or during breakout sessions
- Review all session material prior to attending class to ensure strong understanding of the content.
- Maintain contact with CodePath Instructional Program Manager and Tech Fellow Manager which may include Slack discussions and synchronous check-ins to debrief the session trends and continue to improve as a TF.
- Lead weekly office hours to support students through their assignments. (select TFs only)
- Strong commitment to increasing equity in computer science and the tech industry at large.
- Currently studying or have completed a degree in Computer Science (or related field).
- Experience navigating the technical interview process.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to motivate and coach others toward understanding complex concepts.
- Alumnus of CodePath’s Cybersecurity or Android/iOS Mobile App Development courses preferred but not required.
- Alumnus or student from the eligible schools for Spring 2023