Please see the requirements to be eligible for admission into the remote Cybersecurity Fall 2022 course:
- Applicants should be 18 or older.
- Applicants should be currently enrolled in a US college or university in an undergraduate or postgraduate program.
- Applicants should be pursuing a course of study related to computer science that includes hands-on programming/scripting experience and application development and design.
- Applicants must have an introductory knowledge of engineering and programming, web applications and web development, and middleware such as web servers and databases.
- Applicants should be pursuing a course of study related to computer science.
- Applicants should be available to attend the virtual sessions for 10 weeks starting the week of September 5th, 2022.
- Applicants should be able to commit to 2 - 5+ study hours per week in addition to in-class time.
- Applicants should have sufficient access to a computer and the internet to complete coursework.