Tech Fellows participate in a remote Tech Fellow Training with CodePath before the course starts to ensure they know the course content and have all the tools necessary to run a successful course. Individual TFs' participation in the training will vary depending on whether they are returning TFs, alumni of a previous course, or new to the CodePath program.
The total number of cohorts corresponds to the number of course types we will be running for the upcoming semester. For Spring 2023, we are running for-credit for all three courses in the Tech Fellow training. Below are the courses running:
- Open Application: October 14, 2022
- Application deadline: December 12, 2022
- Admissions Type: Rolling until December 12
- Enrollment Confirmation deadline: December 13, 2022
- Training Start Date: January 4, 2023
How to Apply:
Note: This is an invite-only program. Campus TFs should be nominated by their Professors.
2. Confirm if you pass all the requirements stated.
3. Select the course run by your professor.
4. Submit the application once completed.